NNaviGo is all about preparing students for life after high school, and we believe pairing students with a coach is the smartest way to do it.
We know many students struggle to make decisions about their future. Even with the best teachers and guidance counselors in the world, students and parents still might not receive enough guidance to feel adequately prepared to move on from high school.
In NaviGo Individual Coaching, students are paired with a NaviGo coach and typically meet once or twice a month. NaviGo Coaches help students identify aptitudes, strengths, interests, and passions, and empowers them to find at least three viable pathways for life after high school.
With NaviGo Individual Coaching, students will:
- Examine career opportunities that align with the students aptitudes, strengths, interests, and passions,
- Research, identify, and narrow a students choices for college or career based on their goals,
- Make sure the students academics are aligned with their goals and review basic test prep strategies,
- Research and review scholarship and other financial aid options,
- Talk with professionals in your career interest area, and
- Identify internships and other development opportunities.
Our coaches have years of expertise in guiding students in middle school all the way through college.Contact Us